Ginger is a plant from the Zingiberaceae family, it is also known as the Zingiber Officinale. It was first discovered in Southeast Asia and it is used as a spice in the Asian cuisine. There are more than 1300 species in the world and about 160 species are found in Malaysia. However, Bentong ginger is one of the most well-known species. Bentong Ginger vs Normal Ginger: Bentong Ginger taste spicier than the ordinary ginger, with a better effect in easing flatulence. Its skin is thinner, therefore, producing lesser deposits of slag compared to ordinary ginger; hence it is easy to swallow. Moreover Bentong Ginger is more moisture as compared to normal ginger; it could at least last for a month.
Benefits of Bentong Ginger Powder:
1. Improve Overall Body Constitution Eradicate ‘chill’ and ‘winds’, improve blood and qi, warm the kidney, improve constipation, prevent edema and high uric acid level, stabilize cholesterol level, maintain blood pressure, lower the risk of stroke and heart attack.
2. Improve Sleep Quality Prevent and treat insomnia and neurasthenia, relieve fatigue, relax tendons and promote blood circulation.
3. Rheumatism & Arthritis Improve and mitigate swollen, hot and painful joints.
4. Whole Body Ache Alleviate muscle soreness, joint pain, numbness in extremities and backache.
5. Respiratory System Improve chronic bronchitis, coughing, nose allergy, emphysema and asthma.
6. Foot Problems Prevent/treat and deodorize athlete’s foot, foot odor, blisters and itching.
7. Immune System Elevate metabolism, boost the immune system and memory, provide energy throughout the day, prevent hypertension and diabetes.
8. Beauty Care & Slimming Expel body toxins, control and reduce body weight, moisturize deep into the skin and lighten pigmentation, freckles, liver spots etc.
9. Anti-Aging Uplift regenerative power of cells, retard aging, expedite wound healing, lift the skin.
10. Blessing For Both Sexes Regulate female hormone secretion to improve menstrual discomfort, improve prowess of both sexes, promote a blissful marriage life. Suggested consumers: Physical deficiency (who bodies are asthenia-cold and are afraid of cold) Irregular menstruation, menstrual cramps, and anemia.
Ingredients: Natural Bentong Ginger powder, no colouring and preservative.
Storage: Store in cool, dry place.
Net Weight: 100g